Another of this weekend's creations!
See below for pattern info.
I used DK wool remnants and 3mm needles.
- Cast on 15 stitches of orange yarn, knit 2 rows in stocking stitch, then join black yarn for 1 row. Repeat these 3 rows, until measures approximately 7cm. Cast off on orange row.
- For tail- cast on 10 stitches, knit 5 rows and cast off.
- Make up: I stitched 2 french knots for eyes, and embroidered the nose and mouth, both at the centre of the main piece.
- Sew the 2 long edges of the tail together.
- Stitch the top of the finger puppet together, and stitch diagonally through corners to create ears.
- Sew the seam together at the back, trapping tail into this seam.
- Create puppet show!
Adapting from original pattern at Knitty.com